In dedication to Dorothy Williams an annual Award of $20000JM and school supplies will be awarded to 1 student in the graduating class of Moores Primary School.
- Be in the graduating class of Moores Primary School at the time of the Award
- Must be in excelling in school with grades and test score
- Must be in financial need
- Must be going on to high school after graduation
Excluded from consideration are relatives of Dorothy Williams or individuals being financially supported by relatives of Dorothy Williams.
- School Related Activities Only
- Must go directly to a school account
- Must be a money order to the school
- Must be a book purchase in which the book will be presented to the student.
- School Uniforms
- School Supplies will be provided (Unless specified by the school)
- If the student stops attending high school for a legitimate reason, which will be determined by the scholarship committee, they forfeit the remaining balance of the scholarship unless they return to school within 1 year.
- If the student is known to use the money for reasons other than school-related needs the remaining balance of the scholarship will be forfeited.
Nomination of Students
- Students are nominated by teachers
a. Application (with Grades & Test Scores)
b. 1 completed Financial Aid Recommendation form supporting your requests based on your individual need from one of the following:
Justice of Peace, School Principal, Employer, Pastor/Religious Leader
c. 2 teacher evaluations
e. Principal Recommendation for need base
- The final decision of the selected students will be done by the Scholarship Committee
- Nominees must be sent on or before June 1 of every year.
- Awards will be presented at graduation.
Future Eligibility Scholarship
Recipients of the Dorothy Williams Scholarship are eligible for future scholarships for University Education.
The final decision of the selected students will be done by the Scholarship Committee.
Applications must be submitted on or before June 1 of every year. Awards will be presented at graduation.