In dedication to Ruth-Ann Schoberg an annual Award of $20000 JM and school supplies will be awarded to 2 students in the graduating class of Moores Primary School.
- Be in the graduating class of Moores Primary School at the time of the Award
- Must be in the top 10 of the graduating class AND top in exam score
- Must be going on to high school after graduation
Note: One scholarship will be open to all applicants independent of their relationship to Ruth-Ann Schoberg. The second scholarship excludes consideration of relatives to Ruth-Ann Schoberg or individuals being financially supported by relatives of Ruth-Ann Schoberg.
- School Related Activities Only
- Must go directly to a school account
- Must be a money order to the school
- Must be a book purchase in which the book will be presented to the student.
- School Uniforms
- School Supplies will be provided (Unless specified by the school)
- If the student stops attending high school for a legitimate reason, which will be determined by the scholarship committee, they forfeit the remaining balance of the scholarship unless they return to school within 1 year.
- If the student is known to use the money for reasons other than school-related needs the remaining balance of the scholarship will be forfeited.
Nomination of Students:
- Students are nominated by teachers
a. Application (with Grades & Test Scores)
b. 1 minimum Recommendation Letters (CAN NOT BE RELATED TO THE STUDENT)
c. 2 teacher evalution
- The final decision of the selected students will be done by the Scholarship Committee
- Nominees must be sent on or before June 1 of every year.
- Awards will be presented at graduation.
Future Eligibility Scholarship
Recipients of the Ruth-Ann Schoberg Achievement Award are eligible for future scholarships for University Education.
The final decision of the selected students will be done by the Scholarship Committee.
Applications must be submitted on or before June 1 of every year. Awards will be presented at graduation.